American Cancer Society - Hood to Coast Washington
Name: American Cancer Society - Hood to Coast Washington
Date: May 30, 2020
More information about the race:
- Date:May 30, 2020
- 4-6 people per team running 75 miles or walking 53 miles with each participant completing two legs
- Start line is located at Seabrook, WA.
- For more information regarding the race: Hood to Coast website
How it works/important deadlines:
- Teams will commit to raising $3,500 for a free/guaranteed entry code into Hood to Coast Hilton Head
- Create your own individual campaign page through our ACS website (registration for you and your team) and you will receive a comp code from American Cancer Society staff (Shiela Peralta) to waive your registration fees on the Hood to Coast website
- Re-commitment deadline by April 30, 2020 (Recommitment Process)
- Fundraising deadline by May 22, 2020
- Charge back date if your team does not meet fundraising deadline by June 1, 2020 (may take a day to process)
All participants will receive the following:
- Free/guaranteed entry code to register for Hood to Coast Seabrook
- Fundraising support from your American Cancer Society staff partner to help you surpass your fundraising goal and help you understand how your fundraising dollars impact our mission of eliminating cancer.
- An ACS swag bag full of goodies (DetermiNation tech shirt and gear, snacks to fuel you for your race, etc.)
- An unparalleled community of support dedicating their miles to the fight against cancer!
***If you have questions, please contact Shiela Peralta (firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.795.3914)***