Business & Industry Forum: Government & Economic Impact on Private Industry
Join us for this informative luncheon where industry leaders will address governmental impact on doing business in Oregon, nationally and internationally. Learn how they are adapting their organizations to keep up with industry and labor trends, transportation and infrastructure limitations, tariff and international trade restrictions, tax reform, regulatory changes and more.
Additional topics include:
• Impact of minimum wage increase and wage compression
• Finding and retaining skilled workforce
• Affordable housing and the impact on recruitment
• Land use requirements/lack of industrial lands
• Transportation and infrastructure limitations
• Tariff and international trade restrictions
• Tax reform and regulatory changes
Panelists presenting are:
Terry Hames, VP Finance - Blount International
Craig Van Valkenburg, CEO - Willamette View
Mark Fitz, President - StarOilco
Lori Olund, President - Miles Fiberglass & Composites
Audience participation during the discussion is welcome.
Registration is required.