Harassment Awareness for Managers, Supervisors, and Owners
Increasing awareness of workplace harassment is one of the most important steps employers can take to reduce associated risk and ensure employees have a respectful work environment. As we’ve seen more and more of in the past months, leaving this issues unchecked can create a toxic work environment, legal risk, and bad publicity. Come learn what to look for and how to address it.
Key Learning Points:
- Elements of workplace harassment
- Importance of day-to-day conduct and perceptions
- Reporting claims of harassment
- Gathering information and conducting investigations
- Responsibilities as supervisors
- Liabilities associated with complaints
This event will be presented by Ryan Orr with Cascade Employers Association.
Brown Bag Lunch. Registration required.
Brought to you by the Women in Business Team.