This month's class will be co-presented by William Sleasman and Allen Tanner with Sleasman & Tanner, PC.
There are many changes in the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” and we will cover the most significant. Additionally, Allen and Bill will be available to respond to questions regarding these and other provisions.
Individual – Allen Tanner presenting:
- Increased standard deductions
- Loss of personal exemptions
- Changes to itemized deductions
- Improved Child Tax Credit
- Oregon conformity with the changes
Business – Bill Sleasman presenting:
- New 20% pass-through deduction for all business income
- Increased depreciation benefits
- Loss of entertainment expenses
- Changes to the Net Operation Loss deduction
- Planning to take advantage of these changes