- Retirement Living
- Alzheimer and Assisted Living
Willamette View's mission... ''To Inspire the Art of Living Well.''
Founded in 1955, Willamette View is a one-of-a-kind lifestyle community, registered not-for-profit and nationally accredited. Willamette View sits on a 27-acre campus of green spaces and trees, overlooking the Willamette River... its setting is spectacular.
Willamette View is a residential community designed for engaged living, offering a wide variety of housing styles and options, hospitality services, wellness and fitness programs, arts programs, and activities to meet almost any interest. As a CCRC, Willamette View also offers long-term security and support for residents' evolving health care needs.
Get busy living... come and experience Willamette View.
- Nationally Accredited
- 55+ Lifestyle Community
- 2015 Healthiest Employers of Oregon award by the Portland Business Journal
Whom to Contact
- Joyce AllmonDirector of Communications & Community Relations
- Alysia Bunch13021 SE River Rd.Milwaukie, OR 97222Phone: (503) 654-6581
- Susan Di Piazza13021 SE River Rd.Milwaukie, OR 97222Phone: (503) 652-7351
- Matt Hartley, LNHA13145 SE River Rd.Portland, OR 97222Phone: (503) 353-7100
- Sylvia Ortega13145 SE River RoadMilwaukie, OR 97222Phone: (503) 652-7365
- Craig Van Valkenburg
Just past Milwaukie, continue south on SE McLoughlin Blvd./99E to Park Ave., turn right onto Park. Continue uphill to River Road. Willamette View is located at the intersection of Park & River Rd.