POSTPONED -Harassment Awareness for Managers, Supervisors, and Owners
This event has been postponed until March 22nd.
Increasing awareness of workplace harassment is one of the most important steps employers can take to reduce associated risk and ensure employees have a respectful work environment. As we’ve seen more and more of in the past months, leaving this issues unchecked can create a toxic work environment, legal risk, and bad publicity. Come learn what to look for and how to address it.
Key Learning Points:
- Elements of workplace harassment
- Importance of day-to-day conduct and perceptions
- Reporting claims of harassment
- Gathering information and conducting investigations
- Responsibilities as supervisors
- Liabilities associated with complaints
This event will be presented by Ryan Orr with Cascade Employers Association.
Brown Bag Lunch. Registration required.
Brought to you by the Women in Business Team.