Join us on June 27th to celebrate our Annual Award Winners, induct our new Chair of the Board, Marc Kilman-Burnham (American Medical Response) and our 2019-2020 Board of Directors.
Come dressed in festive attire as this year's theme is Mardi Gras.
We are very excited to honor the below community members:
• Lifetime Achievement Award – Judith Ervin, Retired Clackamas Community College Board member
• Joseph Krumm Humanitarian Award –Craig Roberts, Clackamas County Sheriff
• Business of the Year – Olson Brothers Point S Tires, Towing & Automotive Services
• Business Person of the Year – Marie Jensen with The UPS Store
• Volunteer of the Year – Pennie Kincade with Columbia Bank -Clackamas
No-host cocktail hour at 5:00 p.m.
Program and dinner beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Registration is required.