Social Security Strategies -Wednesday class
Social Security Strategies Seminar
Get answers to critical questions about your social security benefits, retirement income, and financial planning issues. Learn:
- What factors play a role in Social Security decisions
- What are the common mistakes many retirees make
- How to determine your Social Security break-even point
- When to take Social Security benefits
- How best to integrate Social Security benefits into a sound financial plan
- How to coordinate regular and spousal Social Security
- What the Social Security Benefits Calculator doesn’t tell you and more…
This is an intensive educational experience where you will learn about the many issues that can dramatically impact your Social Security and retirement planning decisions. In addition to answering your questions about Social Security benefits and options, the session will explore specific strategies to help you gain maximum retirement income and minimize your tax burden. You will learn how to determine your break-event point, the difference between regular and spousal benefits, whether you should delay or file and suspend benefits, and how to integrate your Social Security benefits into a sound financial plan.
The session will be most helpful for those contemplating or close to retirement.
Brought to you by von Borstel & Associates